ZIWI Peak Wet Free-Range Chicken For Cats
ZIWI Peak Wet Free-Range Chicken Cans
AVAILABLE SIZES:85g & 185g
Sold by the tray. Moist cans per tray:
- 85g x 24 cans in tray
- 185g x 12 cans in tray
Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your cat.
ZIWI does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to cats. Our recipe contains over 92% meat, organs, bone, and green-lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Cans are BPA-free. No TSPP, Carrageenan, or artificial gelling agents used.
- Provides all the essential fatty acids like Omega-3, Omega-6, and Taurine which cats are unable to produce themselves. Due to the large quantities of meat, organs, and seafood in our canned cat recipes, adding supplemental taurine is not necessary.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Includes chicory, kelp, and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
- Chicken is a great choice for cats who are sensitive to red meats.
- Each can of ZIWI Peak is retort-cooked in its own sterile container to preserve the nutritional integrity of the raw ingredients.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chick Peas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
|Crude Protein||min. 9%|
|Crude Fat||min. 5.5%|
|Crude Fibre||max. 1%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||300 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||1325 kcal ME/kg | 245 kcal ME/185g can | 113 kcal ME/85g can|
ZIWI Peak Chicken Recipe meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
Started buying Ziwi in 2021 and never looked back. I can trust that this food will provide my little girl with all the nutrients she needs.
This is the first time to buy ziwi wet cat food. It has no bait attractants. Its high-quality formula allows me to feed my cats with confidence. It is trustworthy. My cat is slowly accepting and liking ziwi wet food, will try it for beef again.
Ziwi Peak Wet Free-Range Chicken For Cats
My cat ate it reluctantly. Didn’t really like it and wouldn’t eat it unless really hungry. It’s super dry and doesn’t have much moisture in it and even if I mix it with water he wouldn’t eat much of it.
The ingredients label speaks for itself. Over 90% protein in each can