Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Free-Range Chicken For Cats
Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Free-Range Chicken
AVAILABLE SIZES:400g & 1kg
Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your cat.
Our air-dried recipes include ingredients that are naturally binding when blended; Ziwi does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to cats. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green-lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making Ziwi Peak Air-Dried cat food.
- Chicken is a great choice for cats who are sensitive to red meats.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Provides all the essential fatty acids like Omega-3 & Omega-6 which cats are unable to produce themselves as well as additional Taurine. Due to the large quantities of meat, organs, and seafood in our air-dried cat recipes, we only need to add a small amount of supplemental taurine.
- More Nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, sensitive nutrients and enzymes in the all-natural ingredients so that your cat gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
|Crude Protein||min. 38%|
|Crude Fat||min. 30%|
|Crude Fibre||max. 2%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||min. 1300mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||5500 kcal ME/kg | 312 kcal ME/level scoop|
Ziwi Peak Free-Range Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
So lovely to find a truly healthy alternative to dry food that has the same convenience! Looking forward to more flavours. It would also be great to be able to order a small test packet (single portion or selection of your flavours) as cats tend to be picky and if they refuse it, even your smaller bag is quite a waste.
These are great, my cat has been eating them for a while as her key dry food. I like that they look "meaty" rather than "biscuit-y". Be careful with the dosage though as it seems to be more nutritious than conventional dry food.
Quality cat food, which my Fussy Russian blue Cat 🐈⬛ love to eat. This food is well balanced and probably the most natural of all the brands out there. It is great to know that my cat gets the high quality food and gets all the nutrition he needs.
Thank you !
Been looking for high meat content good quality food for my ferret. This has no peas, which are harmful to ferrets, and contain high percentages of meat and offal so I know my baby gets everything she needs and none of the nasty fillers! Thank you x
It is taking my ferrets a while to get used to the taste and texture. Although they are not the target customers a lot of ferret owners are trying this food due to the high meat content