ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Free-Range Chicken For Cats
ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Free-Range Chicken
AVAILABLE SIZES:400g & 1kg
Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your cat.
Our air-dried recipes include ingredients that are naturally binding when blended; ZIWI does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to cats. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green-lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making ZIWI Peak Air-Dried cat food.
- Chicken is a great choice for cats who are sensitive to red meats.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Provides all the essential fatty acids like Omega-3 & Omega-6 which cats are unable to produce themselves as well as additional Taurine. Due to the large quantities of meat, organs, and seafood in our air-dried cat recipes, we only need to add a small amount of supplemental taurine.
- More Nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, sensitive nutrients and enzymes in the all-natural ingredients so that your cat gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Bone, Chicken Necks, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Heart, Chicken Cartilage, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Dried Organic Kelp, Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
|Crude Protein||min. 38%|
|Crude Fat||min. 30%|
|Crude Fibre||max. 3%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||5000 kcal ME/kg | 474 kcal ME/level scoop|
ZIWI Peak Free-Range Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Very happy with this food, easy to change to this brand asy cats picked this over their old cat food I feed this along site and wet cat food brand I was worried at first that this was going to be to expensive but they don't need alot so will most likely last just as long as the previous brand but much better for them ,less poops in the litter tray too and already they seem to be much happier I will definitely continue to use and may even look into the wet food too xxxxx
My cats has always been very fussy and unmotivated by food in general and it’s been a struggle at times however this goes down great as an alternative to the dry biscuit type foods that he almost always rejects. It’s good to have a dried alternative to the wet food for some variety in his food and I can always trust what I’m getting with this!
Would definitely recommend to anyone who’s in a similar situation or just wants to try a dry food that’s not biscuits
My cat loves it! she tends to be picky but loves the chicken. Only thing is the plastic spoon that comes with every bag wish there was an option to take it out.
My cats love it!
My cat loves this natural, air-dried food. It's great quality and more importantly, unlike other dried cat foods, is void of unnecessary bulking ingredients.