ZIWI Peak Wet Hoki Recipe for Cats
- 85g x 24 cans in tray
- 185g x 12 cans in tray
FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
Wild-caught and sustainably certified, hoki fish are found in New Zealand’s Cook Straight and the deep sub-Antarctic waters of the Chatham Rise. A rich source of protein featuring a white flesh with a delicate texture - a delicious option for even the most selective cats.
- Featuring 92% hoki fish to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild-caught and certified as sustainable by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council).
- A whole-prey food featuring hoki liver, flesh and bone to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free from grain or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free.
Hoki, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, Hoki Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Bone, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
|Taurine (As Received, Typical Analysis)||
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min)||
|Calorie Content (calculated)||
1050 kcal ME/kg | 194 kcal ME/185g can | 89 kcal ME/85g can